Monday, May 14, 2012

The Indian Avengers in MW, May 2012


In the wake of The Avengers, I was asked to assemble an Indian Counterpart of the Superhero Team by Mans World Magazine for their May 2012 Issue. It was quite a task to pick the best out of the best Superheroes from Indian Comics, still I gave it a shot. I wish I had more time in hands to rake my brains and come up with better options for Hawk-Eye and Maria Hill. Personally I enjoyed making Sabu replace The Incredible Hulk in my list, both of them are known for their angst and hulky-size...






8 comments:

gwl said...

good one....giftwithlove.com

baby products india said...

Nice Post!

Anuj said...

This is very useful information shared here. Thank you for sharing it. 99th.co.in

Buy Essay said...

Buy Essay
The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.

Buy Essay said...

Animation Service Provider
The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.

Buy Essay said...

Company Logo Design
The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.

Buy Essay said...

Content Writing Services
The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.

Buy Essay said...

Animated Explainer Video
The first several months of my site there were no comments; just give it time; now they come in like crazy every day! Thanks.

Join CHITRAKATHA on Facebook

Blog Widget by LinkWithin