Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Journey Is About To Begin!!!

I started this Blog almost one year back & after writing (& deleting) couple of Blogs, I almost stopped Blogging for a while.. who is bothered to read me when one has access to Aamir & Mr.Bachchan's Blogs. Tough Competition....even in Blogging you see.. I don't know why Media is creating so much noise over celebs blogs - Kuchh Toh Blog Kahengey Blogo Ka Kaam Hai Kehna..

Anyway today I felt I have something to say & I am back to blogging...


I am in Pune, in my new office.. doing what I always wanted to do.... it took almost 4 years to reach here...& this 4 year long journey has been an unforgettable one...

...and today at this moment...

I am in Pune, in my new office looking out of window (that doesn't mean I am not working)...

It's raining...First Rain...I see first drops of rain falling on dry soil & wait for that long forgotten fragrance called सौंधी महक to reach me... a breeze comes with the fragrance & takes me down memory lane..

Mid 1980s...रायपुर (M.P.) A newly opened school in an Old Victorian Building.

A kid from a newly shifted family is admitted in Pre-Primary. He sees all new faces around him, panics & starts crying. Before tears roll down his cheeks, first drops of rain falls on soil & the kid smells that unforgettable fragrance for the first time.
School gets over, the kid reaches home & tells his mother about what he learned on his very first day in school - The Strange Fragrance. The first lesson I learned.

Since then, I have seen Good Rains - Bad rains, Most Beautiful Rains to the Most Ugly & Lethal Rains (2001's Flood in Orissa). Have enjoyed it-have suffered it.... and here it comes again...

But this rain is different... Different because of many reasons... I am starting something that I always wanted to do... A new beginning as the Heading of the Blog says. Rain is around again, just to remind me there are many more lessons to learn, many more things to do, it's just the beginning.

All the beginnings have their pains & so does it, but as they say No Pain No Gain.

The journey started with dreamy eyes & lots of hope has been an amazing experience.... But the real journey begins now.... Can't wait to start it... So much to see... So much to read... So much to learn... So many stories to tell....

The Real Journey Is About To Begin!!!

4 comments:

~S n E h A~ said...

all the very best for ur new journey..and don't forget that ur friends are always there for u..:)

Slogan Murugan said...

All the best! :)

virtual yug main jeevan ke hamsafar dikhayi nahi dete, woh log aap ke peecha karte hain - virtually. isiliye likho, doodle karo, handheld camera se fillum banao, party karo , etc. magar iske baare main blog karna.. matt bhoolna.

abhishek singh said...

poetic indeed my friend !!! a new angle to ur contemplation ....
keep lookin outta window cause.... ....
...it's rainin ideas:)
cheers

Mama - Mia said...

:)

and you were asking how do we write fellow bloggers write in flowery language?!

4 years is a quick time to start realising what you set out to do!

so all the best and enjoy maadi!!

and quite liked your blog! write often! :)

cheers!

Join CHITRAKATHA on Facebook

Blog Widget by LinkWithin