Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Little Post on Little Krishna


This is going to be the third consecutive post on Little Krishna. First Episode, which premiered this evening has got some real cool reviews, not only from the industry people but from the audience too. Seems like everybody loved it. Many more episodes to go... I know if I spoke a little more about animation, either it will start a debate or it's gonna result in a massive fall in visitors/comments count ;)

It happened to me once when I posted two posts back to back on Pixar. Though both of them are quite a hit with Google & one of them - 7 Creative Principles of Pixar by John Lasseter has been linked by many animation/non-animation educational sites, and it still fetches me a good number of visitors everyday thru those links & google. Anyway time to shut up and before I do that, I request you guys to see the show, if you haven't seen it already.

Will be back with my regular posts soon.

3 comments:

लावण्यम्` ~ अन्तर्मन्` said...

Krishna in animation or any other form always steals hearts .

shaarnga said...

Is there way to get this in DVD?

Toonfactory said...

@ Lavanyam - Antarman - I second you on this, thanks for the visit :)

@ Shaarnga - Thanks for the visit. The series will be launched in DVD soon...

Join CHITRAKATHA on Facebook

Blog Widget by LinkWithin